What is glass?
Glass is a solid-like and transparent material that is used in numerous applications in our daily lives.
Glass in its applications
Glass is a material with many applications and products that we use every day.
Sustainability & the environment
Glass is a sustainable, fully recyclable and recycled material
Latest Statements & Press Release
- Joint Declaration for an ambitious EU industrial strategy (February 2017)
- GAE position on processed generated RCS dust in the CMD (December 2016)
- MEPs Dinner Debate : GAE Press release (November 2015)
- ETS Reform : GAE Position (July 2015)
- ETS Reform : GAE Press Release (July 2015)
- EESC Report on the Future of Glass Industries (April 2015)
- Support to GlassFibreEurope Anti-Dumping Case from Chinese Imports (March 2014)
- GAE Statement on 2030 Climate and Energy Package (Feb. 2014)